Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everybody :)

Ok in all actuality I don't really ever celebrate Halloween. I haven't dressed up since fifth grade....sad thing is I can't even remember what I was!! But it might be fun.

Scott and I are having dinner tonight to continue talking some things over. We are saying a lot of the things that should have been said before, reestablishing our friendship.

I went to the dance concert last night and it was pretty kickass!! It's a showcase in which the students choreograph the numbers and then they dance them out. Some were weird; the first few were more "modern art" dancing in which it was weird rolling and rhythmic movements on the floor. However a few songs in we found more upbeat with some traditional ballet and leaps mixed in. And one dance had the song "Pressure" by Paramore performed by an orchestra and it was pretty freaking rad :)

It was really cool to see the talent of people my age because I honestly would never be able to do something like that.

Brian and Kelly and I all laid on the grass yesterday afternoon after class....and just hung out for 45 minutes. It was really relaxing. The grass is still brilliant green, the trees are turning yellow and the sky was a beautiful clear brilliant blue. It was SO relaxing to be able to spend some time outside taking in the beautiful weather, the beautiful earth, and laying down enjoying the calming sounds.

Ok well I actually have a lot of work to do. This work has been nuts and it only keeps getting busier.

No comments: