Thursday, October 02, 2008

Enjoyment

Dude, this has been a CRAZY week. Two tests, two labs, a paper and a breakup later, it's been a completely crazy week.




But it's been a good week. It's been one of trial, strength, weakness, compassion, bullheadedness, faith, prayer and love. And all of it possible because I believed God could give me the strength to push through.




The peace I feel inside, the strength God has instilled in me. It's A-MAZ-ING. Like totally rad :)


My dad and mom sort of are freaked out with good reasons why. My dad is cracking down on my dating life. From here on out he wants to pre-approve whoever chooses to date me. Rightly so. I agree with him. I'm glad he wants to do right this time. I'm glad he wants to protect and take care of me. I'm glad he wants to continue to be the first man in my life :)




With that being said, Brian asked me to hang out on Sunday. Just as friends but getting to know each other. He also mentioned his soccer game a couple times and invited me to go if I wanted. We spent this afternoon talking over lunch. It was good to get to know him. I want, if anything develops between us, to take it slow. No more moving fast, no more rushing things, just a slow Godly relationship that is full of a passion and zest for life and God. That's all I want and all I need. Someone who enjoys life to enjoy life with me.


I'm enjoying life, I'm enjoying giving the blessing of life up to God, I'm enjoying knowing I'm taken care of and loved unconditionally :)


Here's my new haircut....watch out next time it's going to be drastic :)


No comments: