Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Update

So I know that I owe everyone a little bit of an update.

Scott and I are talking again. We are friends and working through a bunch of stuff that we should have worked through before. We had dinner together and talked through a lot of stuff on friday evening, four hours of talking actually and I think it was really good. We had dinner again last night and watched Saw III. It was good to hang out as friends and just enjoy each other's company.

I think the best part of it all is we know that in the future, we may get back together, but we also know where each other stands right now. He knows that I don't want to date right now, that I'm not ready, and he respects that. He has told me that though learning to be content with now is hard, especially when there is a certain direction he wants things to go, that either way it will be ok and be a win-win as there is a chance we get back together but even if we don't, we are friends and we have restored our friendship. And I will agree it is a win-win for us both. We both know that right now we are friends, and we are content with enjoying our friendship.

It's kind of weird. We have never been only friends in person. There was a time when we were just friends but that was before we met each other face to face. Once we met each other face to face we started dating. Now we are only friends and we get to hang out but it's different as we are both used to being in a relationship when we are together in person. There's some things with that we are working around but it's great to have his friendship and company again.

On other news, I love my brothers. They are growing so fast and so quickly, I feel old already!! But when I went home this weekend I got to spend a little time with them all. Reece is almost as tall as me now, weighs more than me and I can't believe it. Marshall picks me up like it's no problem and does bicep curls with me.

But I think we have all started to bond in more caring ways. It's nice to have that. It's nice to have Marshall to be close to and be friends with again after last year's tyrade with his ex girlfriend and her craziness.

School is going insanely crazy. I finally don't have a weekend completely jampacked and it's odd. Very odd to have some time off and to myself.

I'm SOO excited that today is election day and I don't have to listen to those annoying political ads!!! Halleluah!!! hehehe

I have no idea what is going on between Brian and I. Man he confuses me!! He'll flirt but then he won't talk to me for awhile....it's odd.

But at this point I'm just enjoying being single and doing my own thing :)

It's nice to only have to worry about myself. It's nice to let God be in control with my dating life and me be content with having no idea what's going on!!

Tonight is EPIC!!! I am finally going to Big City Burrito to have one of their infamous burritos....so everyone who gives me crap for never having one there can mark this down in the history books.....now I just have to go to Consuelo's.....and Elliott's Mess....and Jimmy John's....and Which Wich.....and Silvermine Subs......etc.

Alright, talk to you all on the flip side :)

No comments: