Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A feeling of exhaustion

Today and yesterday my exhaustion has hit full throttle. Hardcore.
I didn't realize how much I am exhausting myself until I walked around all day yesterday with a headache, falling asleep in every class, falling asleep in the middle of typing an email, and then again today when it takes all of one second for me to doze off from the world.
I need to get some rest!!
Sad part is, the semester is starting to get CRAZY!!! Oh well, I'll fly on through it, or sleep through it ;)
I ran into Brian again today :) We hung out on Sunday. I don't know if it was a date or honestly hanging out. I'm taking the safe route and assuming it was two mutual friends hanging out getting to know each other. He taught me how to play a few chords on the guitar, we went and grabbed a bite to eat, and then went back to my place and played old-school nintendo for a couple hours. It was fun! I'm an idiot though.
I'm so outgoing and talkative and loud. But I get around him and I'm so nervous and so excited that I can't help but revert into myself and I can't get myself back out!! It's ridiculous. I made a fool of myself so many times. HA!
Ok back to work, NEED to keep working on homework.

No comments: