Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Anticipation

Hahahah well the title of the blog reminded me of playing the old school nintendo with Brian the other night which reminds me of game nights which REALLY makes me want to play some games right now!!

Anywho, I met with my academic advisor this morning and......I GET TO GRADUATE ON TIME!!!

Oh I can't even tell you just HOW excited I am :) I will be taking 14 credit hours, 17 if I don't successfully challenge my computer class (so I get the credit but don't have to take the class or pay for taking the class). And I will officially be a CSU Alum in May when I walk across that stage. No summer classes, no hassles, nothing, zip, zada, zooch!!

It's seriously WEIRD to think I will be graduating from college already. I mean YIKES I never even thought I'd reach the age of 21! But here I am about to graduate with my first bachelor's (that's right, I DID just say first.....of two).

It also brings me a HUGE sense of accomplishment. Our society is used to instant gratification. But trust me, working for four years for a stupid piece of paper is not even close to instant gratificiation. But I feel so rewarded already.

I called my dad and was laughing and giggling and singing "I said I'm proud to be a CSU RAM!" and it put him in a good mood :)

Just makes me feel good, makes me anticipate the excitement I'll feel when I'm actually walking across that stage in my gown, hat and tassle. WOOT WOOT!!

No comments: