Monday, May 04, 2009

There's A Wocket in My Pocket

Hehehehe Shelly and I went to Barnes & Noble today so she could try to find the book "Oh! The Places You'll Go" by Dr. Suess.......20 minutes later we are sitting on a very very small bench reading Dr. Suess books and cracking up in the middle of the children's corner :)

It was an absolutely wonderful time!!!

We honestly had the absolutely best time, and I found the whole thing absolutely entertaining....going back through my childhood :)

By the way, my ALL-TIME favorite episode of Will & Grace is the Kevin Bacon one....it's what I'm watching right now and it most definitely is the best one, hands down....lol.

Oh and I was most definitely enjoying the Golden Girls marathon on the Hallmark Channel this past weekend....I know I'm ridiculous but that's A-OK with me!!!

No comments: