Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lunch @ 8 A.M.

Finals.....can't wait to be done!!!

My sleep/eating schedule is so off. I have been going to bed at 1am and getting up at 3/4am to study as all my finals have been 7am-ers. Which means that I don't really sleep, I just rejuvenate my exhaustion point so that I can finish making it to the next test. And eating happens when my stomach growls, which is never at a normal hour.

Today are my last two finals. I woke up at 3am, took a shower, threw on clothes and headed to Alley Cat at 4:30am to study for my final this morning at 7:30. Do you know how illegal that should be?! I just ate lunch at 8am....wtf?!

One more final at 1:30pm and I'm done!! I think I bombed my last one though....but I've heard that he has killer curves, which is what I'm praying for.

What's this you ask?! Oh yes, this is me getting back to cramming....a little less than five hours to cram for final #5.

Update at 4pm

Done with finals.....absolutely exhausted.....going to bed and letting my body rest.

I'm a CSU Alum. How crazy....no more school....really it's sorta freaky. Not sure how to process it.

I'm sure it will hit me once I get some sleep :)

Buenos noches for now!

No comments: