Sunday, April 26, 2009

Maybe the Beginnings of Something New....

Last night Eric and I hung out again :D

He came up to FoCo just to visit me and hang out....we didn't really do much but it was one of the best nights of my life. We hung out at my place watching youtube videos and laughing for awhile....then we went to MexiCali for dinner. He wanted to pay for me and I negotiated that he would pay if he won 2-out-of-3 for rock paper scissors, if I won then I would pay for myself....I won :) But I honestly would have let him pay....but at the same time I don't want to be that girl who automatically allows people to pay for things for me.

Then we went back and watched Billy Madison and talked and laughed. We ended up at one point kind of holding hands :) Very innocent but very exactly what I need right now.

I know that on my end, I feel something very special might be happening between us and I don't want to rush anything, I want to get to know him and drink it all in. He's a great guy and I don't want to compromise anything, and I feel like because of all that I need to take things slower. I definitely have the urge to kiss him though, his smile is just irresistable.

Probably the funnest part was going outside and playing frisbee. I really like being active with someone that I find myself attracted to, and with him, just being is very easy. He had a light-up frisbee and we went outside and tossed it back and forth to each other. He likes being outside and going on adventures and so do I.

Like I said, I just have the feeling something special might be developing between us.

And at a few points he was telling me how much he liked my squeaky laugh and how much I smile around him....we literally almost never stop smiling or talking, which is a wonderful feeling right now.

I can't explain how I feel right now.....there's something uniquely right about this, something very comfortable....we get along together so easy and enjoy being around each other in a very laid-back and casual manner, we make each other smile, I know we both are attracted to each other.....but this is a feeling I've never had before....it's new and in a way uncomfortable as it's brand new territory but I like it.

Anywho, I don't want to jump ahead of myself....I'm trying very hard to rein back emotions until more develops between us....but I'm very excited about everything right now :)

He's going to come up to our fancy party next week....and I'm very excited for him to meet my roommates. They have even commented on how very different I am approaching everything with him....even Britt who has known how my relationship was with Scott last year and has watched me go through my single craziness this past eight months.

Speaking of fancy party, Shelly and I have decided we are going to buy huge ridiculous hats....Kentucky Derby style....and rock this thing!!! I will have to have plenty of pictures taken if we do in fact decide to buy these hats :)

Alright, well I am going to head to Forever 21 to try and find a cute cheap dress for the party!!!

1 comment:

A Lady Called Amy said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your fancy party! I wanna come! :-P Hope it's a blast Nicole!! :-D