Tuesday, April 14, 2009

For The Love Of....

Sweatpants :) I literally live in my athletic training pants anymore. Mainly because my ass can't fit into my jeans anymore, but also because they are so darn comfortable.

Jackets :) for they keep me warm in class.

Roommates :) Shelly and I have developed a bond I'm really going to miss when I'm not living with her. I laugh more whole-heartedly with her than I do with anyone else. I'm really going to miss her company and our very open relationship.

Building new relationships :) making new friends has to be one of the best things in the world, not to mention exhilarating.

Fostering old friendships :) the ones who know you best and have been there are the ones that I want in my life...and I can't wait to keep building all of those friendships.

Brothers :) for they are the only people who will ever really know what growing up was like and share the same mud-pie, pasture-grazing, barn-jumping, lego-building, swing-set, kickball memories.

Mom :) because she's the only woman in my life who will give birth to me and know every inch of my skin.

Dad :) for he's the only guy (other than God) that needs to be in my life.

Cameras :) they capture all the memories I will forget when I'm older.

Chocolate :) what else can always make me feel better!!

Boys :) life wouldn't be the same without them.

The Golden Girls :) because it's perhaps one of the funniest shows I know....never gets old.

Memories :) for they will be all I have left and what I hold dearest to my heart.

Love :) it's the only thing worth living and dying for.

No comments: