Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Zumba

So during this stressful time of finals, I have found my escape.....ZUMBA!!!! Alyssa teaches it and though I honestly am not very good at moving my hips in the slightest, it's fun and it makes you feel sexy....ok it makes you feel sexy when you're not flopping around trying to figure out which foot is right or left BUT once you get the hang of it, it's a blast :)

Unfortunately, or in my case fortunately, I have no pictures of me flopping. But that just means you'll have to find a gym near you that offers it to try it out!

Anywho, one final down and three to go. I should probably be worried as I'm not really studying. But I'm not. I care but I don't. I'm worried but I'm not.

I know this is from the song Sober by Pink which is actually mildly depressing and different but I like this lyric "I'm safe up high. Nothing can touch me!" :)

Hope you all are having a wonderful week!

No comments: