Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Striptease please

Hahahaha ok so basically feeling sexy is one of those things that I ABSOLUTELY suck at but am so attracted to right now, it's not even funny.

One of my good friends Kelly gave me the Carmen Electra Aerobics Striptease video to borrow to try out so of course you know I'm gonna!! Let's just put it this way....it was absolutely hilarious as I'm sure the cat thought so too. But it was so much fun :) Definitely one of those things you should get a whole group of the girls together for and do just for shits and giggles and to have a great time!

With some not-so-great news....I had the worst headache yesterday and was having heart palpitationslast night....and it scared the holy crap out of me. I actually went to bed scared of not waking up this morning! I still have the traces of my headache but my heart palpitations are gone and I appreciate that immensely...I don't feel like I'm about to drop dead at any moment :)

I'm sitting here at work and let's put it this way....I'm getting antsy. I want a friend to call me up and hit a roadtrip or camping or snowboarding or snowshoeing or SOMETHING outdoors and full of adventure!! I haven't had one for going on two weeks now and it's utterly not fun :( I need to stop whining.

I also need to get back to ACTUALLY doing some work. Ick...making this spring schedule is turning out to be like ten times harder than I thought it was going to be. Boo to being a manager right now and having to schedule 20 people. Ok I'm done whining.

Carmen Electra Striptease....it's fun :)

No comments: