Sunday, December 07, 2008

Mercedes Benz



Tonight I went to our regional Arbonne christmas party. God Bless my Arbonne women....they are by far the most A-MAZ-ING women ever!!! I love them all to pieces.




Anywho, god bless Kari. She had her/our Mercedes Benz dealer there with the C class car to test drive and Kari just got a new E class and was allowing people to drive it. OH LA LA LA!!! It was ABSOLUTELY amazing!! I can't wait to drive this little car!!


It's such a smooth ride, it's everything someone could want. I want the convertible though, the sportsy convertible. One day I'll get there....and I'll make it look HOTT!! hahahaha


Anywho, as you can see from the picture, I dressed up in a new sweater dress I got. It make me feel sexy, attractive and a little wild. It was a little out of my normal comfort zone. I wore some gold ballet flats with it. Oh la la!! Just wish I had someone to show it off to!!


It was a great night though, dressing up and feeling sexy, driving a sexy Benz, laughing with great women, and enjoying myself.


Vrbas, where are ya when I need someone to come and show off my dress to huh?!

No comments: