Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh, Joys

I am not looking to have kids anytime soon. Heaven knows I'm not ready to be a mother anytime in the near future (that translates into the next several years). I could be a great mom if needs be but it's not on my to-do list anytime soon.

But I rather enjoy spending time with my nephew. I enjoy watching him grow and learn. I don't enjoy his temper tantrums that he has occasionally but I rather enjoy all of his great moods!!

He's such a thrill to watch :) I love his big grins and how he's basically everyone's little parrot. I have so much fun with him. He's so funny and is learning/exploring new things everyday. He is a big goof ball and has so much energy. I heart it.

The joys of life....I love little kids...especially those related to me :)

No comments: