Thursday, February 12, 2009

Emotional Constipation

Ok seriously I need to be a little more positive and bright.

Have you ever watched Tarzan (the disney movie)?!

Well the following is a dialogue that basically sums up my feelings right now. HA! So to set it up, Tarzan has two friends.....an ape named Turk and an elephant named Tantor. Both hilarious characters in their own right. (If you don't even know what the story of Tarzan is about you really need to get into the past decade and watch this Disney classic....). Anywho, Tarzan has just found out he's been tricked by Clayton and he's captured on the ship with Jane and Professor Porter while Clayton goes to capture the gorillas (Tarzan's family).

Tantor: That sounded like Tarzan. It sounded like - like he was in trouble.
Terk: Yeah? Why doesn't he get his new friends to help him? I don't care.
Tantor: That's it! I've had it with you and your emotional constipation! Tarzan needs us, and we're gonna help him! You got that?
[places Terk on his back] Tantor: So pipe down, and hold on tight... we've got a boat to catch.
[Tantor charges off a cliff and into the ocean]
Tantor: I've never felt so alive!
Terk: Good, 'cause I'm gonna kill you!

So yes, bascially, I have felt emotionally constipated for the past few days and I need to stop. I was just telling a friend last night....I am usually a glass-half-full, optimistic, cheery, look-on-the-bright side sort of person but as of late I've been the glass-half-full, oscar the grouch, pissy woman and I DO NOT LIKE IT!!! Now I know why I'm the first. It's a poor poor feeling to be the later.

Anywho, I need to get a new camera, or at least get my camera back. I can't upload my photos onto my computer with my old camera. Which is a bummer because I have some cute pics of my nephew on there that I really want to post but if I can't extract them from my camera, well that's Bad News Bears right there.

I just really need to get my life together. I'm half working on my last minute homework and writing in my blog at the same time. Who else has so little time that they really have to do it?! Or at least is so disorganized that they have to do that?!

WOO-PAH! (Think Big Fat Greek Wedding)

I need a hearty laugh. I really need to try to find Jeff Dunham...the comedian....his dvd or something. Honestly, I've never laughed harder in my life. Peanut CRACKS ME UP! I heart it.

WOO-PAH!!

No comments: