Thursday, July 09, 2009

Decisions Decisions

Sometimes I find being this age is a bit intimidating. I have to make all these decisions that hugely impact my future. Everything from job to school to living situations, etc.

There's a certain decision I need to make and fast. The problem is that either decision I make results in heartache on my part, it's just a matter of how much.

I know I need to follow my heart. I just know that following my heart is probably going to result in me learning how to forgive others. I think as of right now I've done a pretty good job of forgiving the people this decision involves, but I'm at a point where any more forgiveness is going to be hard and take a lot of time.

The scar on my heart is already canyon deep....and it makes it harder to patch up every time.

Decisions decisions.....God, please calm my anxious heart and help me to make my decision clearly.

No comments: