Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Alcova Lake

This weekend I went boating at Alcova Lake with Eric, Dustin and Kim.

It was a blast :)

It's been quite awhile since I've been boating....due to my parents getting really busy. It's been five years. It was a little different. I'm used to being up at the break of dawn and having the boat launched first thing and enjoying lots of tubing, waterskiing and kneeboarding. This time it was cruising the boat with friends, a jetski ride (HELLA FUN!!) and a little bit of cliffjumping.

I immensely enjoy my skin finally getting a shade or two darker than casper white...that's always a good thing. Now I'm slightly darker than white....hells yes!!

Crazy fun memories

Alcova Lake



Kim and I on the boat soakin up the rays :)



The guys: Mike, Dustin, Eric



Eric enjoying the jetski



cliffjumping

No comments: