Friday, November 07, 2008

Lentil soup

It's always the "mundane" things in life that usually seem to bring the most pleasure. And I love that.

Last night I took the night off of everything I should have been doing and drove to Boulder to visit with one of my Arbonne uplines but she's more than that, she's a dear friend. Her name is Jenn and she has a young family. Her daughter is three and her son is five. She is one of the most amazing, caring and giving women you will ever meet :)

But I went over to catch up with her and talk a little business and just have a night with a friend.

She made this amazing lentil soup. Delicioso!!! (puts fingers to mouth and kisses them in very Italian manner).

I've had a stomach ache due to the built up gases produced by the beans but what can you expect when you down two huge bowls of it?!?!

Absolutely amazing.

It's the simple things in life that matter.

No comments: