Saturday, November 14, 2009

Truth: It's the littlest things that make me happy.

I got new tires on my car and now it doesn't wobble. Really, it doesn't wobble, it rides smooth!! She feels smooth as a baby's bottom and it's been the first time in a very long time.

I got five sticks in phlebotomy class on thursday and I got them all. Got them all easily, which felt good after missing all three times the evening before. Then again I did have a very hard guy to draw from. But still, it shook my confidence pretty badly.

I have a few new books that I checked out from the library and I can't wait to read them. I have two of the postsecret books, The Kite Runner and Three Cups of Tea. I love getting lost in books every once in awhile, escaping my mind.

Truth: I worked nine hours yesterday without interacting with children and it was a great change. I seriously worked the whole day but it felt good. It was a good change of pace and I got SO much accomplished!!

Today I have a ton of errands to run but I think I'm also going to take some "me" time and go wander around a little bit and be by myself. I think I need it. Without working, without obligations, without errands. Just a little bit of me time.

I want to get out and explore but it's freezing outside. The only downfall to winter. I hate being cold.

Oh well, I'll go get some hot cocoa and then after that I have no idea what I'll do.

No comments: