Saturday, September 13, 2008

ENVP 2 B

I just got back from ACTnow in Minneapolis. It was A-MAZ-ING!!

Honestly, I've never been more pumped to pursue my dreams. Arbonne is my vehicle to get there. We have amazing products but more than that, it's an amazing company, based around amazing women and their teams, and the most amazing part is the emphasis on self-growth and development.

I just promoted to District Manager. And we did it as a team. My uplines helped me. And I will pay it forward when I get my own DM's. Two more steps and I'm a Regional Vice President, making a five figure income, driving a free white Mercedes Benz, and able to help those around me. It's going to be a lot of work, it's going to take a lot of guts, but I'm ready and rearin to go.

Not too far down the road I'll be at the top of the company with the ladies before me, cheering for and pulling up those behind me, gladly with both arms extended to embrace each one in a big gigantic hug.

This company treats us SOO well. I could go on and on and on. But they do. Every inch of the way, they reward you with gifts. They bestow you with praise. I have heard SO many "I'm so proud of you!"'s and many many hugs. And not pathetic wimpy hugs: we are talking HUGE BEAR HUGS! Hugs that tell you that you are loved. Heck our President of our company was congratulating our GUESTS just for being there. It's so amazing.

I can't wait to work to the top. Yes I said work. This job is work.

I'm putting on my big girl panties! Just like Rita Davenport says. They are on and ready to classily and sassily take on this world.

HELLO WORLD!!! I'M TAKING YOU ON AND I'M SHARING THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH YOU!!

Emilie and I came up with our own traditions as we are going to build our team. Every business builder who makes it to DM gets an F.Y.I. necklace. Every DM who promotes to Area Manager gets a certain ring exclusive to our team. And of course, we will decide after that. We have to get there ourselves first!! And of course at Regional Vice President you get the personal phone call from Rita, the diamond studded classy watch, and the free Mercedes Benz :) And then all National Vice Presidents get the amazing About Face necklace.

Oh I can't wait!! I'm an ENVP to be :)

No comments: