1. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.
2. Sunscreen is most definitely your friend.
3. It doesn't matter how much you sweat, no one can smell you anyway :)
4. You can eat as much as you want, drink as much as you want but your muscles still need electrolytes. Gels and electrolyte block bites quickly became one of my friends.
5. Carry ibprofen, your muscles will thank you.
6. Camelbaks have to be one of the most amazing inventions ever.
7. Colorado is beautiful. She is rough and challenging but man is she beautiful. God definitely spent a little more time making her ;)
8. God can get you through the pain. No amount of self will-power or endurance or motivation could have made me get through that race. That was reliance and faith alone in God.
9. MS is a terrible disease that often leaves those diagnosed without the use of limbs and movement. No matter how much biking up that hill stunk, the thought of knowing I could even get on the bike made me thankful to be in that spot.
10. God is amazing, plain and simple. He really is. Like our jerseys said "God's love can move mountains." Well and plain ol' people to do crazy bike rides! hehehehehe
Pictures still to come....