Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Arbonne

You are looking at your newest Arbonne consultant :)

A group of FABULOUS ladies has brought me into their family and are going to help me slowly but surely build up my business of selling this beautiful product.

First thing anyone should know...it's a Christian-based company that believes God comes first, family comes second and business (or whatever else) comes third!! No wonder this company is so darn successful!!

Second their product it AMAZING and it's made with botanicals, which are healthy for your skin. I have been using Arbonne for a year and I have only found one other product line that compares to it, and I'm an avid fan of both. Arbonne and Aveda (not Aveeda...what they sell in Wal-Mart) but Aveda, as in what you find in a lot of spa/salons now-a-days. Honestly, their product really IS amazing!! Otherwise I wouldn't be gushing over it.

It's going to take a lot of hard work and dedication on my part but I really want to start this up and have a supplemental income and I think I can do it!! It's a God-driven company with fabulous women who will stand behind me the whole way. The product is great and can be used by ANYONE...yes there are even products for men, babies...everyone!!

Ok I'm done gushing. I have to get back to work. I'm just so excited :D

No comments: