Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mango Toes

Well today I worked a garage sale...made almost $60! That's pretty good I would say. It's actually my parents money but I think the entire goal is actually just to get the unwanted stuff OUT of the garage and OUT of our house permanently. Especially since my parents tend to be packrats out of default.

I have a TON of homework to do today and tomorrow. As in a bunch A BUNCH and here I am dinking around on here....delaying getting a shower after getting distracted twice already by phone calls and people knocking on the door and then Kevan asking me to look up info. Where oh where are the days of summer I used to know?! Here is what summer is all about to me....

Bright colors, painted toes, family, beach, sunshine, carefree, pampering oneself in one sort or another, laughing, etc. Oh how I wish I was on a beach sipping a pina colada or mano daquiri right now....

No comments: