Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lazy dayz

Today I was quite lazy....actually this weekend I was quite lazy. But also productive. Odd how that works out huh?! Yesterday I woke up early and did a garage sale and then didn't get a shower until around 6pm. I'm sure I smelt horrible and I KNOW I looked a wreck but honestly it was quite nice. I read a bit, did a ton of homework and watched some tv. Then this morning I got up early, helped my brother to get ready for his games and spent three hours working on art appreciation. I watched Law & Order all day now I'm watching some educational shows on TLC and getting up the motivation to read some. I cleaned and whatnot....but honestly, I still haven't gotten a shower, went outside a couple times to water plants and find my brother and that's about it :) No showers, no going anywhere, all homework and working on projects around the house and watching Law & Order reruns (yes I'm a junkie....and I admit it!)

I should have been more productive but I wanted to be lazy....so lazy I was. And it felt wonderful!! Now tomorrow I will work work work all day with no play....and I'll actually take a shower :)

Stinky Nicole = No Bueno

Ok honestly for tomorrow I need to make a to do list and here it is:
1) Artist Perception discussion and artist perception for the week
2) Biochem chapter reading and begin study guide for first exam
3) Three chapters of algebra homework
4) Bike ride :)
5) Work (not even going into THAT to do list)
6) Sweep my room....it totally needs it, those hard wood floors are killer
7) Actually make myself some dinner!!! (due to no money and being lazy, this rarely happens....unless continual cereal and pb&j's count....)

No comments: