Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dogsitting

I've been dogsitting for a few days now and I've definitely learned a few things.

1. I love dogs but I'm currently not cut out to be a full-time dog owner. It's sort of like having a kid. I'm not sure I'm ready for that responsibility yet!!! hahaha

2. I move a lot when I sleep. I'm dogsitting a pug of whom loves to lay right next to you or on you while you're sleeping. And well I basically have learned that my body has to move about every 20 minutes. I didn't realize I sleep so "restlessly". Now I know.

But all-in-all it's been a good experience.

It reinforced that when I get a dog I preferably want a bigger one (like a husky or a lab) and I want it to be an outside dog. And it reinforced how much I don't like dogs licking me. It's just a thing with me. Not a fan of licking.

However, walking out of the shower to a pug and a cat just sitting and staring at you is quite comical. Especially with the looks on their faces like "what the hell are you doing?"

No comments: