Friday, April 30, 2010

Hunting

This past week has been a whirlwind. The year is coming to an end, at work our kids are getting antsy and us teachers are getting worn out. We are all excited for warmer weather. I am working a ton to try and pay off my credit card bill. Last night included almost no sleep because I had to drive to downtown Denver to pick up a friend who needed a ride and drive him back to Brighton. Eye appt and work today on top of taking the same friend back to Denver to get his car. Driving back to Brighton only to go apt hunting back in downtown with my future roomie. It's been a whirlwind that has included almost no food, too much sugared carbonated drinks, lots of reflection, no shower and a lot of gas.

All that aside, our search started off WONDERFUL this evening looking at the first apartment. It's in a great location, great view, great price, WOWZERS!!! It's a step in a new direction of my life that I'm so excited to make. Tomorrow we are going to go do more hunting, as we have more appointments to view more apartments and I couldn't be more excited!!

Going to that first apartment and this next chapter in my life becoming a reality totally got me excited. I'm going to be struggling financially for the next couple years of my life but you know what, it's going to all be worth it. It's the experience of a lifetime and I can't help but think it's where I belong!!At least in this moment in time. I'm excited for a change, I'm excited to really live up another year of my young adulthood and I'm excited for the challenges and great times it will include.

And I couldn't be more excited that I just happened to fall into this opportunity with a really great gal that I can already tell I'll get along spectacularly well with living with her!! We are both very open and very laidback and I'm just ECSTATIC to see what this next year brings for us both. It's going to be another growing pain year but you know what, bring it on.

I truly believe God's hand is really on this...He's making it all slowly fall into place :-)

So for now, on to more hunting!!

No comments: