Sunday, August 29, 2010

Russ Carr Field Dedication

Saturday was a very special day that we got to recognize one of the many accomplishments of the biggest role models in my life, my father.

Saturday a field was dedicated to my father, Russ Carr, for his accomplishments in building up the youth football program and over a decade of servitude as it's president was able to get fields specifically for youth football.

Our family got to be there for the dedication of the field and my brothers Marshall, Kevan and I all got to give little speeches to/about my father and recognize him for all that he's done.

It was one of the few times in my life that I've ever seen my dad cry and the first time I've ever really seen my dad speechless. But it was a very special and joyous day for our family.

Russ Carr Field.







No comments: