Monday, August 09, 2010

Picture blog

I figured that it's time to add a few updated pictures of a couple little things in my life.

Me with my birthday cupcakes!!


Britton love and myself :-)


sitting at the Platte River


my feet in the Platte River


my bestie Britt....she's SO amazing!!


Lifers


Britt and I have been best friends for going on nine years now....she's my oldest friend who knows me inside and out and has been there through it all. There was a period where we didn't talk for 2 1/2 years but when we did come back, it was as though we hadn't missed a day in our friendship. That is true friendship. She's one of the few people who accepts me for who I am no matter what. It doesn't matter what's going on, I know she'll be there for me and she's only a phone call or text away. And vice versa. Such genuine friends are few and far in between.

I cherish our coffee dates and chit-chat. I adore that we can sit next to each other and not say a word and be each other's comfort. I thank God for the friendship the He gave me through her. We're lifers. Plain and simple. She will always be my bestest.

No comments: