Thursday, August 14, 2008

Totality

Well today we mourn the death of my beloved Ford Focus. She wasn't just any Ford Focus; she was my ice blue baby, my encourager in times of the need for speed, not to mention she fit me perfect.

On Tuesday my brother totaled my car. I had an 01' Ford Focus Sedan, baby blue, with a "spoiler" on the trunk. Spunky, safe, reliable. GREAT gas mileage, paid off. She was supposed to last me at least another ten years. Well she died on tuesday. Until then I drive my brother's blah car.

I can't afford a "new" car and neither can my parents. We'll see if I even get a new one. My brother is fine. He's just in deep dung. His insurance will sky rocket, ticket, has to help pay for a my "new" car if I happen to get one.

Until then I'll bump around in his Stratus.....an grey old granny car. Not exactly my style but I can't complain. Here's to my bike. Who will become my best friend once again this year. My bike, I toast thee. My Focus I mourn thee. Kevan's Stratus I drive thee...temporarily.

No comments: