Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Birthday Bash

I turned the big 2-1 this year....and celebrated in style....studying for an algebra final. Hahaha not exactly how one would expect to spend their birthday but alas Jen and I stayed up until 2am studying that night. However, I got more birthday wishes than the past few years combined and most of my family called to wish me Happy Birthday.

I did have a birthday bash: I ran into Jen's coffee table and now have a gnarly gash on my knee. Way to go!! Haha

We are having a family dinner this weekend and celebrating a few birthdays. Pics to come. I ordered my first alcoholic drink yesterday at Chili's. Kind of weird.

For birthday I got to pick out what I wanted. I got a new blender, a can opener set that came with a whisk, potato peeler and grater. I also got a set of mixing bowls and pinch bowls :) And a set of pyrex. It's nice. I can't wait to use it!!

Alright, I'm off to study biochem in a bit. I have that final on friday. Art final has to be done by saturday. Woohoo!! Almost done with summer school. Then on to fall semester....

No comments: