Thursday, August 21, 2008

RAM Welcome

Today is the start of RamWelcome here at CSU and it's been CRAZY!!! Crazy in a good way though. I'm the Personnel Manager here at the IBOX on campus. For those who don't know, IBOX stands for Campus Information and Box Office. It's a great job and I love it. I've been working hard on a lot of changes and getting involved with other offices for projects and today is the start of all that hardwork paying off. It's been spectacular!! I'm so excited I can't even convey. I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off and will be pulling over 50 hours here this week but I love it :)

My new roomies and I had lunch today and it's been great. God has truely blessed me with this year for my roommates. Patience and endurance pay off. It was nice to have lunch with them, and we all work in the student center which is fabulous. Shelly works downstairs at Copyrite and Britt works right "behind" me in the SLiCE office. Britt and Shelly and I are working on being more involved and helping each other with our areas of expertise. SLiCE stands for Student Leadership Involvement and Civic/Community Engagement. They offer a whole host of volunteer opportunities. Cans Around the Oval, CSUnity, Special Needs Swim, Alternative Breaks, etc. It's crazy and fun and wonderful and I can't wait to be even more involved!! But it's even more spectacular rooming with girls that are laid back and I get along with and that I can actually live well with :)

School starts Monday. It's crazy. I'm going to be a senior. I have to finish all the things on the "101 Things To Do Before You Graduate From CSU" list. I'm over halfway done....to the top we go!!

Can't believe this is my senior year.

CRAZY DUDE!

No comments: