Monday, August 04, 2008

Happy Birthday

I will admit, sometimes I get discouraged because I feel as though people other than my family often forget about me or don't care. And I was afraid that my 21st wouldn't be special as I was working and going to class and have to study this evening for an algebra final. It might sounds selfish but my 16th wasn't a big deal, and I've worked every birthday since I was 15. I wanted something to be memorable.



The amount of birthday wishes I got today definitely made it special. Every person in my family called me, people were wishing me happy birthday on facebook all day long and it helped me to not feel like I'm just another person, that maybe there is something there for people to care about.



Thank you to everyone who wished me happy birthday.



This week is stressful but exciting. I finish all three of my classes starting with a final tomorrow! Definitely will be a relief. I am planning some more parties for Arbonne and hoping to make DM this month. It's completely up to God. Everything is in His hands. If He wants this for me then it will happen with Him working through me. If not, well then it wasn't meant to be at this point in time. But I could definitely use the supplemental income!! ;) And as well, we are gearing down then end of summer and starting training next week for IBOX. It is going to be chaotic and insane but it will all work out.



Well I'm finally off of work, taking home the flowers my mama sent me :D and heading to have dinner with Scotty. He's surprising me by making me some din din. And then it's off to study with Jen for good ol' algebra!!

No comments: