Monday, July 14, 2008

Positive

If there is one thing I have noticed in my life, it's that I thrive in optimistic, supportive, enthusiastic, fun atmospheres. Right now I have all of this in one work place and not so much in another.

I'm starting this little Arbonne business of mine and already my "co-workers" have been so supportive and positive and enthusiastic. I was literally basking in it this morning coming into my other job this morning, ready to tackle everything I needed to and excited about the projects I am working on here. Only to have them shattered when the negative unsupportive energy came flowing my way.

I don't work well with people who aren't optimistic or happy about their jobs or driven to put forth 150% towards what they are doing, whether it is the most menial task or the biggest presentation of their lives. 1 Corinthians 10:13 tells us "3So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." I honestly believe that you should do everything to your best, not just for you but because you are glorifying God when you do it!! Colossians 3:23 also tells us the same thing "23Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men."

I honestly believe if everyone thought this way, a lot more would get done and in a more friendly, positive and enthusiastic way.

It just kind of hit me today that a lot of what I'm being trained about for Arbonne falls along the lines of everything I believe. Which I love coming from a business that puts God first. I absolutely love it.

Watch out world, this Christian girl is working towards the top!!

No comments: