Friday, February 11, 2011

Sunshine Peeking Through The Clouds

Well it has been an interesting couple of days.

Wednesday I repossessed my truck back from Britton, who though he was making the monthly payments (only because I was riding his ass all the time), still has not paid me back for the money he owes me (almost $2500), didn't put insurance on the truck and refused to get the breathalyzer in there. So I took power back into my hands and repo'd my own truck back.

It pissed him off. We had some words later that day in which the ugly side of him most definitely came out. Very deceitful like always, very vindictive and hurtful, very much Satan streaming through him. A lot of anger and very much just ugliness pouring through his every word, his every action, just pumping through his veins.

This morning I still gave him a chance to refinance the truck and the prick still was talking to me like shit, talking about me in front of my face on the phone, and being the kind of vicious person that I have seen he can be.

I was able to refinance the truck in my name only, thankfully, and will soon get rid of all of my vehicles and invest in a vehicle that I would actually like (gonna start doing some research on vehicles here in a couple minutes).

Basically what I realize is on one hand, my human nature is mad and wants to get revenge on someone who can so use so many other people in his life. I have a lot of regrets with him....the whole situation is regretful other than the impact it had on my relationship with the Lord. I wish I could take it all back and not do it.

But then again I am very grateful to the Lord for all that He has done in my life and done in my heart. I am grateful for all that He has done to bless me and while I learned these lessons the hard way, I am thankful that the Lord is forcing me into submission and (though painfully) molding me. I just hope I can continue to keep an open heart and keep learning and dwelling on the Lord.

So tonight I am humbly thanking Heavenly Father for answering prayers and asking him to keep a joy in my heart for my life, even when there's not always things in it that make me happy!!

No comments: