Monday, February 28, 2011

R.E.L.A.T.I.O.N.S.H.I.P.S.

I found this little blip the other day, written by an amazing woman and I thought I would share...I am working on doing my own to remind me of what's most important. But this was so great to read I just had to share....


Relationships….

R. Realizing that life revolves around someone other then me.

E. Everyone in our lives wants to feel important

L. Love like you have no tomorrow

A. Accept, Approve and Appreciate everyone regardless of whether you feel like it or not.

T. Time, people spell love, T.I.M.E. invest yours in someone today.

I. It is better to give then to receive

O. Open up.Take down the walls and let someone else in.

N. No one has it all together, we could all use someone to lean on.

S. Sacrafice of yourself to help someone else.

H. Having something positive to say, no matter what!

I. Important: treat everyone as the most important person in your life.

P. Plant seeds of greatness in every relationship, water them and give them the time they need to grow.

S. Smile even when it hurts.


What would you be putting in for each of those letters?!

1 comment:

Seb Morley said...

Hey, I really enjoyed reading the comments on your blog, I'm definitely going to come back! You have really put effort into your posts and honestly they were really interesting

Thanks for the interesting read!