Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lady Gaga

"Happy in the club with a bottle of red wine. Stars in our eyes cause we're having a good time. Eh-eh eh-eh so happy I could die. Be your best friend yeah I'll love you forever. Up in the clouds we'll be higher than ever. Eh-eh Eh-eh so happy I could die and it's alright."

Janelle. Jesse. Dan. Me.

Mother Monster X.

Monster Ball. Denver July 28th 2010.

"Find your freedom in the music. Find your Jesus. Find your cupid."

Just four friends, going to see one of our favorite artists.

A few things I learned about Lady Gaga:

She's a freak and I love it. I relate all too well.
She completely and genuinely LOVES her fans.
She is loving and compassionate.
She's a normal woman living an extraordinary life.
It's all about the love.
Theatrics. Theatrics. Costumes. Costumes. Theatrics.
Playing piano in underwear and stilettos be aggressive yet sexy.
That girl can SING!!
Equality.
Compassion.
She's just being herself.




No comments: