Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sunflowers

Last night my heart was troubled so I do what so often comforts and distracts me....I took my camera and drove out to the country to play with my camera, to clear my head, and to be away from the problems of my life for a brief while. Here are some of the pictures that I took....made possible by a tripod and the beauty of nature...










The wonderful thing about the country is it brings you so close to God, it makes it so easy to talk to God, it is so easy to breathe, and it's one of those places that brings me back to center....just by being there. Adding to the wonderfulness of it all, I got to watch airplanes fly right over my head as I was out by DIA and I got to watch the brilliant lights of the planes as they took off down the runways.

No comments: