Thursday, November 01, 2012

Rock the Vote

I CANNOT wait for this election to be over. I don't think I've ever seen so much backstabbing, finger-pointing, and let's not even get started on the ads. Living in a swing state I want to pull my hair out most days. If you are ever watching tv, every commercial is a campaign ad of some sort, between the presidential campaign and then local political ads. Radio campaign ads. And all the damn ads that pop up when browsing the web. I'm TIRED of it.

However, all that aside. I voted today. Going to hand in my ballot later this afternoon (thank you mail-in ballots that allow the flexibility to research the issues from the comfort of home!). Exercised my constitutional right. Informed myself on the candidates and issues via several resources that indicated voting history and judicial performance, etc. One really great website is www.votesmart.org. Utilize and expand your knowledge and OWN opinion, not the skewed media propaganda thrown our way.


No comments: