Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Snapshot

It's hard for me to capture life as a nursing student. It's inexplicable chaos being in the accelerated program. I spend my days trying to figure out what's going on half the time. It's no big deal to have three exams in one week. I spend a significant amount of time going over pwpt's and searching through reems of paper (powerpoints, activities, etc).

But with this week having been so delightful to us, I do have some snapshots of a few moments of relaxation spent out on the grass in the commons area at Regis U. I've been thoroughly enjoying getting to wear flip-flops and the warmth of the sunshine on my face!! Here's a few snapshots I've been able to quickly snap with my camera phone!

 Just a snapshot of me actually wearing makeup and my hair done up 
(before my brother's wedding)
 a day spent studying with J meant some EtOH was involved :-) 
mmm Gimlets!
 oh how i love that flip-flop weather!!
 isn't it bliss to just sit underneath a tree, relax, and look up at this brilliant blue sky?
sure is a nice way to breathe in between exams!
apparently those minnesota-ins aren't used to this weather nor being so close to the sun!
J protecting himself and appearing like he has kyphosis
after a day spent taking 3 exams...WOOT done with that! 

No comments: